Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rude Teenagers

I went with Dara to a Freshman/Parent's meeting tonight. Sitting two rows behind us was a group of girls who have dealt Dara misery for two years now...just found out tonight about it. As we were getting ready to leave the auditorium, a wadded up piece of paper hit my legs. I pick it up and ask the two girls behind me if they were the ones who threw it, and they shook their heads no and pointed to the group of girls behind them.

~~Jennifer and Jill~~the one who threw the wad was the girl who was arguing with Dara about how to turn a barrel. Remember she was the one who said that you squeeze with your knees to turn/hold on/ride a horse while running barrels. Shows what she knows.

Anyway, I tossed it back and said that they needed to make sure it goes in the trash this time. There was A/just one parent with the whole group of about 4 girls who said loud enough for me to hear, but not to my face "She better not hit one of my girls". Well, you don't do something like and not expect the person not to take care of it. The whole entire time we were there the one who says she can ride stared at me...like that was going to intimidate me...NOT!!!

I'm calling the principal tomorrow to complain. This will stop tomorrow or else... I only found out about these girls tonight when Dara told me that that one girl even threw gum in her hair last year. She also tried to start something earlier in the year with Dara, but Don called the principal and got that stopped. Now it's her and one other girl who is at it again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I've told Dara that the reason why she's doing this is because she's jealous of her because she can't do what she does as good as she does it. I'll be so glad to get through these teenage years without Dara being scarred by what others do or say to her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why ARE teenagers so mean? I mean, it's like some of them have no conscious, at all, whatsoever. Makes you wonder how they were raised.